Add points when someone subscribes?

PhantomBot Version: 2.3.9
OS Version: Windows 7 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_141-b15
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Chrome 61.0.3163.100
Stock PhantomBot: No (Simply modified games-adventureSystem.js and main.js text to change game branding. No core changes)

I use the adventure game system on my channel. Is there a way to give someone bonus points if they subscribe on Twitch?

Thank you

You can give points when the user subscribes, or when the points payout is made, but there isn’t a way to give extra points to survivors of the adventure.

I have searched here and on Google and cannot figure out where to give points to someone who subscribes. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you

This is in the Alerts tab, and is the bit you’re after.

Thank you for the reply.

It seems this module is disabled on my bot and I’m unable to enable it.

When I go to Subscriber Alert Settings it says “Panel disabled due to module being disabled (./handlers/subscribeHandler.js)”

When I go to Dashboard > Twitch Modules and click the enable circle next to ./handlers/subscribeHandler.js it just spins but doesn’t fill in. (See attached screenshot)

subscribers enable

Can you try !module enable ./handlers/subscribeHandler.js as a chat command and see if that works.

Hmm, tried that and it’s still disabled, Restarted the bot as well and tried again with no luck.

OK. Only thing I can suggest then is to download a clean copy of the bot, copy your database and botlogin across, and try again. Might be a bugged download.

Thank you for the suggestion. I installed a fresh copy of, migrated all my settings and data, and it fixed the issue.

Excellent :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.