!addcom doesnt work in chat

Hi,

I am a twitch streamer and my moderators are trying to add commands by using !addcom command. They enter what they need to enter and the bot says its been created but when they type the newly created command nothing happens. If I create a new command in the control panel it works - any advice or hint on why this is happening?

Failure to fill out the requested information will result in us asking for it or closing the ticket as incomplete. This includes the request for Console output and any logs.

To provide the bot information below, you can simply type botinfo in your bot console and hit enter. That will print the bot’s general information. Version 2.4.0+ you may get the versions from the Information panel.

PhantomBot Version:
OS Version:
Java Version:
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):
Stock PhantomBot: Yes/No (Yes if you have not modified the scripts or Java Core)

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed:

[11-30-2018 @ 17:11:35.546 GMT]
Java Version: 1.8.0_191-b12
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0 (amd64)
Panel Version: 1.1
PhantomBot Version: 2.4.2 (Revision: fc9dabe8)

Had the same problem myself

This just happened after the latest 2.4.2 update, it is an actual bug sadly, however in above link, there is a fix for the bug, which involves replacing the customcommand js file . The permanent fix will be applied in the next release.

Hope this Helps.

CakemanSlim