Bot stops detecting it as mod and stops replying to input

Java Version: 1.8.0_162-8u162-b12-0ubuntu0.16.04.2-b12
OS Version: Linux 4.4.0-112-generic (amd64)
Panel Version: 1.1
PhantomBot Version: 2.4.0.3 (Revision: 60fd67d6)
Stock PhantomBot: Yes
Any Recent Changes to Your System: No

Description of Issue: Every so often (not on a regular schedule) the bot will say that it doesn’t detect itself as a mod and then stop replying to commands, stop responding to panel input (such as remove, reconnect, permit, etc). The bot continues to receive messages and whispers as normal and displays them in console. It DOES respond to !togglewhispermode in console but nothing changes except that.

As I was writing this it happened again. Twice. Before today it only happened once every few days or so.

Console logs or log file entries: Other than the messages about not detecting as mod and telling you how to mod the bot there is nothing.

[04-16-2018 @ 02:58:03.544 GMT] [CHAT] [♫] Now Playing [Ed Sheeran - Shape of You [Official Video]] Requester: marcus5400

[04-16-2018 @ 02:58:04.723 GMT] [ERROR] lebebebrae is not detected as a moderator!
[04-16-2018 @ 02:58:04.723 GMT] [ERROR] You must add lebebebrae as a channel moderator for it to chat.
[04-16-2018 @ 02:58:04.724 GMT] [ERROR] Type /mod lebebebrae to add lebebebrae as a channel moderator.

I didn’t grab the log of the second time but song requests was not being used at the time so shouldn’t be that.

As a note, we did try unmodding and remodding it to no avail.

This happens when Twitch no longer detects the bot as a moderator, for the past few months this has been happening a bit. Sadly there isn’t a way to fix it, since we rely on the status from Twitch. When this happens, you can type !your_botname moderate and the bot will try to detect its moderator status again.

Much nicer than restarting the bot. Thanks, I’ll try it out when it happens next.

The past few months I’ve been in a few channels where suddenly a couple or all of their mods lose their rank, often getting it back a few minutes later so I think this is just one of Twitch’s weird issues.

Can I also add, that when I have seen this happen in my chat, simply typing /mod in chat will assign the mods again.