Can't add an AudioHook to an existing command

commands
audiohook

PhantomBot Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Windows 10
Java Version: 8 update 1444
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Opera 47.0.2631.80
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

I’ve created a custom command in the Command tab of the panel, and created what the bot will say when that command is entered and also set a price to use the command. I’m trying to make a sound play on top of the text being displayed with the help of AudioHooks. I’ve read the documentation, however whenever I try to use !audiohook customcommand add [command] [sound name], it tells me that the command has already been created.

Upon investigation, that command above is trying to create an entirely new command, which is why it won’t work – because it’s already a command. Is there any way to add a sound to an already-created command? Because when I delete the command I’ve created and use the AudioHook’s command to make a new one, it creates the sound command properly but I can’t add any bot dialogue to that. Is there any workaround for this? Thanks.

Hey,

take a look at our Command Variables.

Ooo thanks, I added (playsound “soundfile”) to the beginning of my command response and it play when I typed the command I created!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.