Chat Alerts Arent Working

PhantomBot Version: 3.0.0
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0 (x86)
Java Version: 1.8.0_201-b09
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

This is my first time using a chat bot and so i chose PhantomBot. This however also means im not sure to fix maybe even simple problems. Anyways, i enabled alerts to chat like; follower, subscrbe, etc. and when i streamed last night, i got about 8 followers and none of the alerts popped into chat. Also i have made ‘timer’ messages and none of them came up either. Would love PhantomBot if these features were working on my end. Almost just gave up and got rid of it till i noticed the forums tab and decided to try and fix the issue instead of abandoning it!

0 Likes

You may need to enable some modules. By default, PhantomBot doesn’t always have all of the features on. For followers: https://community.phantombot.tv/t/follower-announcements-and-rewards/83

You may also find it easier to check the module status in the Control Panel.

Then you can search modules. You are using ‘follow’ and ‘subscribe.’ Make sure those are enabled. For example, if I wanted to turn on the streamElements module:

I would click the checkbox. When a module is enabled that is a green box with an “X” in it.

0 Likes

thank you a bunch! i didnt have the point system enabled and thats why. thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

glad you got it working :slight_smile:

0 Likes