Control Panel not logging me in?

PhantomBot Version: 2.3.9.1
OS Version: 8.1 6.3 (x86)
Java Version:1.8.0_121-b13
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Chrome
Stock PhantomBot: Yes/No (Yes if you have not modified the scripts or Java Core) Yes

Let us know what help you need:
Trying to log into the control panel after a good 6 months of not using it. It just doesn’t log me in. The authentication menu just keeps popping back up as if the info in incorrect? I’ve tried changing the username and password, resetting them by re-typing, etc. Just curious if there is something wrong on my end.

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed:

Hey there! Glad to help you.

My first question is if you’ve used the bot at all in the past 6 months. If you’re going from an older bot version (below v2.3.9) to v2.3.9.1, have you followed our update instructions?

If so, great! The panel should accept your predefined username and password now. To see what you set them to, check the botlogin.txt file in your ./config/ folder. Your username should be listed under paneluser= and your password should be under panelpassword=. Once you’ve confirmed these values, you should be able to login with them.

If that doesn’t work, let me know. We’ll be more than happy to troubleshoot further.

Have a nice day!
/Zack

Yup, this did it. Was looking in the completely wrong areas for the logins. Thank you for the quick reply!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.