Currency Minimum?

PhantomBot Version: 2.4.1 (Revision: 6a2fb20d)
Java Version: 1.8.0_171-8u171-b11-0ubuntu0.16.04.1-b11
OS Version: Linux
Stock PhantomBot: Yes / Using beta panel

Let us know what help you need:
Is there a way to set a currency minimum for commands rather than a loyalty minimum? I know I can have users promoted to regular automatically after x hours, but a streamer I’m working with would rather use currency so that users who host or sub can more quickly have access to commands.

Is this doable? Am I just blind?

!pricecom should do what you’re looking for, moderators and bot admins will be unaffected unless you set otherwise.

Would that not set the command to remove that amount of currency, though? We’re looking to set things up so that users need to have a certain number of points to use a command, but not take the points from them to actually use it.

You’ll need to make a custom solution then, pricecom is the closest thing to what you’re looking for that is in PhantomBot at the moment.

I’m thinking that, in theory, if I set the cost and payout to the same amount, it should effectively do what I need - but it doesn’t seem to be paying out on command use.

I’ve also tried setting the price to 0 and giving it a payout… but no payout is happening.

If you’re testing with the streamers account, a moderator account (Twitch or Bot role), or an admin account points will not be taken unless you have used the commands to toggle otherwise. Paycom should work regardless of account status.

Testing with a standard viewer account. Pricecom is correctly taking points from the account… but paycom is doing nothing.

Please open a support request, fill out the information we ask for an upload any logs you have. We’ll take a look at it when we get the chance.

Thanks!

The !paycom command rewards the user the amount of points set, you cannot set a price and a reward as of right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.