Difficulties Installing

Failure to fill out the requested information will result in us asking for it or closing the ticket as incomplete. This includes the request for Console output and any logs.

If reporting a bug, please open a topic under Support > Bug Reports.

The Nightly Build does not include support, we do accept bug reports under Nightly Builds > Bug Reports.

Fill out the following so that we are able to provide support for your inquiry.

To provide the bot information below, you can simply type botinfo in your bot console and hit enter. That will print the bot’s general information. Version 2.4.0+ you may get the versions from the Information panel.

Please remove this line and the lines above to make it less confusing for other users.

PhantomBot Version: v2.4.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Java Version: Version 8 Update 191
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Up to date firefox
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Let us know what help you need: I followed all instructions on installing PhantomBot and it said it would be opening in 10 seconds and it did not. I went to the set up guides and looked for the folder it said I should have and it was not there. Not sure what I did wrong.

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed:

Can you be more specific? What step are you having issues with, what exactly are you doing, etc.

Also we need the version numbers under “PhantomBot Version” and “Java Version.”

It just never opened up the control panel after the install and putting in all the OATH codes. (I also updated the versions above)

I’m not sure where you’re reading that anything will open automatically, you need to go to the local host link like our guide says.

I read this and this folder does not exist after the download

"Now you have all the details (If you haven’t, follow the previous step), we can do the Initial Startup.
To start off you should have the folder PhantomBot-x.x open.

In this folder you’ll find several files, find launch.bat and double click it to start the Initial Startup."

Did you unzip the file you downloaded as the guide says? The folder will exist where ever you tell it to extract.

I did unzip it. I looked in that folder as well as searched in the windows bar to try and find it. I am sure I did something wrong but I am unable to figure it out.

Try unzipping the file again, or re-following the guide from the start.

I tried to delete the files to redo the install but it will not let me delete it saying that it is open. I checked the task manager to see if something was open and it was not.

You have it open then somewhere, you’re just missing it. Reboot your computer if you cannot find it and follow the guide again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.