Discord Announce Not Working

Just the other day my bot stopped working for twitter and discord. i fix the twitter one with reconfiguring it but even after doing a reconfig on discord i cannot get it to announce anything anymore. how can i go about fixing this?

Java Version: 1.8.0_151-8u151-b12-0ubuntu0.17.04.2-b12
OS Version: Linux 4.10.0-40-generic (amd64)
Panel Version: 1.1
PhantomBot Version: 2.3.9.1 (Revision: 334e6502)

If reporting a bug, please open a topic under Support > Bug Reports.

The Nightly Build does not include support, we do accept bug reports under Nightly Builds > Bug Reports.

Please fill out the following so that we might more quickly provide support for your inquiry, if this form is not filled out, support may not be provided until the information is provided. Someone may or may not remind you to fill out the information. If you receive no replies and this information is not provided, that is why.

To provide the bot information below, you can simply type botinfo in your bot console and hit enter. That will print the bot’s general information.

Please remove this line and the lines above to make it less confusing for other users.

PhantomBot Version:
OS Version:
Java Version:
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):
Stock PhantomBot: Yes/No (Yes if you have not modified the scripts or Java Core)

Let us know what help you need:

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed:

added this info

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.