Anyone wish they could have a script to post into there discord when a friend goes live?
Well today you may be in luck with this custom script!
13th March 2018
- Added a auto host queue with a toggle on and off
16th March 2018
- Fixed a few bugs with the hosting system
- Added a command to manually add people to the autohost queue (current session only and must be live)
21st September 2018
- Fixed the toggle’s so they now work correctly.
25th October 2018
- Fixed the few true and false checks that broke in an update
Install the scripts below into the correct folders then continue.
- Run the command
!goinglive channe [channel_name]in discord to select a diffrent channel to the default
- To add new streams type
!goinglive add [streamer_name]or to remove do
!goinglive remove [streamer_name]
!goinglive toggle [type]if you would like to toggle the message on and off
- PhantomBot\scripts\lang\custom\core\channelInfo.js (436 Bytes) [Only needed if using a version of phantombot before the 13 march nightly]
- PhantomBot\scripts\custom\discord\systems\goingLiveSystem.js (13.3 KB)
- PhantomBot\scripts\lang\custom\discord\systems\system-goingLiveSystem.js (2.1 KB)