[Discord] Going Live like Mee6 (Now with autohost)

autohost
discord
javascript
dakoda
phantombot

@IanDLive gettin the same problem over here running also on a vserver 24/7 it picked up once a user is live and then nothing happens until i restart the bot then it works maybe for 1 or 2 times then again

0 Likes

@H8aLo and @AdorkableSean Please check the main post for the fix for the toggle command :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I have installed this the commands are working but not posting anything :frowning:server is running 24/7 on Ubuntu on a 3 day old nightly build if that helps

0 Likes

Version:

Changes:

• Fixed the few true and false checks that broke in an update

Files:
goingLiveSystem.js (13.3 KB)
system-goingLiveSystem.js (2.1 KB)

0 Likes

Anyone having issues of the script stopping please do "debugon" in the console and see if you get "Running GoingLive Check" in the console (must be running 1.3.0)

0 Likes

Got his running and it is awesome thankyou so much for this wonderful module just a quick question is there a way to get the announcement to do a @everyone or a @here message with the going live notification?

1 Like

cant do them in embeds

0 Likes

ok was not sure if there was a way to do it like the there other bots have a tag in a line above the twitch details thanks anyway :slight_smile:

0 Likes

The bot did used to do that, I believe, then I think it was removed. I can’t remember the current setup or reasoning. It’s possible there’ll be a toggle when the Discord section of the new panel is done, but don’t quote me on that because it’ll make me look stupid if I’m wrong.

0 Likes

tbh there is a system like this added in the nightly so dont need my script anymore too

1 Like

Your script still has some features and differences from the Nightly. I wouldn’t write it off completely.

1 Like

Does this work for other streaming platforms other than Twitch?

Also is there a way to set this up so only a specific role on Discord can use the add command?

edit thank you for this though! I have it working apart from the above role question.

0 Likes

Twitch only, and all the commands are tied to the “admin” role the bot uses. You’d need to modify it to add either of the features you’re looking for.

0 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I wouldn’t even know where to begin with adding features, I’m willing to try though!

0 Likes

Could you add an option for something like “!goinglive list” and have it display it’s current list of streamers?

0 Likes

!goinglive list is already a thing LUL

0 Likes

OMG, how did I miss that? I could have sworn I scanned this page for a list command. Oh well…

0 Likes

@Dakoda is it possible to have the bot remove live messages once the user has gone offline, the same way the bot does for the streamer? Would be a nice toggle settings for discord server clarity and cleanups :slight_smile:

0 Likes