Discord Offline Message

discord

PhantomBot Version: 2.3.9.1
OS Version: Ubuntu 16.10
Java Version: 1.8
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Chrome
Stock PhantomBot: Modified quotes script.
Any Recent Changes to Your System: No

Description of Issue: The new version of the bot has the feature for an offline message. I was looking to see what it looks like, turned it on etc, and having gone offline a few times since then, I’ve not seen any messages. The offline message I have set is Exiting Auroris.exe... Shutting down DarkInsanitiesOS..., exactly as presented. I’ve gone through my error logs, and I’m not seeing anything.

I have the same issue. It’s not a huge deal but it would be nice to have. :grinning:

I’m in the same version of the bot and running it on windows 10, no recent changes to my system with NO modifications to PhantomBot.

seems to be an issue somewhere with discordStreamStats as it also doesnt get removed when u go offline using the $.inidb.RemoveFile('discordStreamStats'); eather maybe setTimeout(function() { should be var checkOffline = setInterval(function() { too then add clearInterval(checkOffline); after $.inidb.RemoveFile('discordStreamStats'); that will stop it but im not sure?

EDIT: Nope i tried that and doesnt fix it :frowning:

Fixed in 192e1d5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.