Does anyone know that the Anhkbot/Streamlabs CSV export format looks like?

PhantomBot Version: 2.4.2 (Revision: 5c75a7b2)
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0 (x86) # Eh? It’s 64 bit, must be 32 bit JRE…
Java Version: 1.8.0_181-b13
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

Hello,
Based on the information in the topic AnkhBot/StreamLabs Chat Bot to PhantomBot Converter, I found that there was a command to batch import points from Anhkbot into PhantomBot. Sadly, the version of the StreamLabs Chatbot that I have does not have this functionality for some reason, and I was using the StreamLabs extension for points tracking >_>

I’m just curious what the format of the CSV export is so that I can construct it with the following javascript snippet run on the streamlabs site:

$("div[style=''] > div.section__body > div .account-table tr").each(function(r){
    console.log($(this).children(".table__name").text().trim() + "," + $(this).children(".table__message").text().trim());
});

I currently have a CSV consisting of the fields lowercased_username,points and I’m not certain if they will import like that or not or if I need more information.

Thanks!

So here’s (some of) the code for the Ankh conversion in the bot:

while ((brLine = bufferedReader.readLine()) != null) {
            String[] spl = brLine.split(",");

users.add(spl[0].toLowerCase());
            points.add(spl[1]);
            time.add(String.valueOf((Integer.parseInt(spl[2]) * 3600)));
            com.gmt2001.Console.out.println("Imported: " + spl[0] + " - Points: " + spl[1] + " - Time " + spl[2]);
        }

Based on the logic here I would have to assume the format is:

Username,Points,Time

Note that the code ignores whatever is on the first line of the .csv (because it’s assumed there is a comment saying the CSV structure), so be sure to set your file up for that.

Thank you very much! I’m not familiar with the Java code architecture that’s in place, so this helps me out a ton!