Donation Table (No Data in Donations Table)

PhantomBot Version: Latest
OS Version: Windows Server 2016
Java Version: 8
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Yes
Stock PhantomBot: Yes/No (Yes if you have not modified the scripts or Java Core)

Let us know what help you need: For some reason, my streamtip intergration is working but wont appear in the donations tab? They appear in chat. Any ideas?

http://lordejerry.me/I/zagjmowbyQyLkcz8.png
http://lordejerry.me/I/pP9T3Iy1B0eMTB2H.png

If a feature is not working, please provide console output, output from chat, logs, some sort of additional information to help us troubleshoot and provide assistance as needed:

My guess is StreamTip writes to one database table and StreamLabs writes to another. StreamTip probably isn’t checked on the Control Panel. Moving to Bug Reports.

i have noticed panelCheckQuery(msgObject, 'donations_donations') but there is no donations_donations table in the database so this could be the issue

donations is the tag, donations is the table that is used by StreamLabs (donationsHandler.js):

/** Set the donation id with the json we got from twitch alerts */
        $.inidb.set('donations', donationID, donationJson);
        /** Keep the last donation id in the db */
        $.inidb.set('donations', 'last_donation', donationID);

The Panel is probably going to need to merge the data together or, we need to just put all donation data into one table rather than separate tables.

So, How can I fix this? Or is it not possible?

If you are familiar with JavaScript and SQL, you could try this fix:

1. Move records for donations from the phantombot_streamtip database table to the phantombot_donations table.
  2. Change streamTipHandler.js to write donation information to the ‘donations’ table (in the code, we handle the ‘phantombot_’ prefix internally).

EDIT: This probably won’t work, as I look at the keys that come back from StreamTip. The Control Panel currently looks for any donation ID that is a number and will display it, StreamTip returns a hash. So, this would require some additional thought, conversions, and changes.

Will this be fixed in the future?

It is a Bug Report, so, it will be prioritized and worked in as time allows.

Fixed in 46ca564

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.