Euro Truck Sim 2 Custom Script

game
customscript
alixe
ets2

Hi!

I need some help. Iam trying to make a script to set a route while trucking in ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2).

It should work like the !multi commands works.

For example you can set the command with !route Rotterdam Toulouse EU3 will set it to From: Rotterdam, To: Toulouse. On Server EU3.

I don’t know how to make it.

Has Twitch Been Having Issues

So, the !multi command creates a URL that works with a service that takes channel names as URLs. I am not sure I entirely follow how this maps to setting a route in ETS2? Would the command be changing something on “Server EU3” and if so, does ETS2 provide some sort of API to do so? I might be overcomplicating the request because I am not sure what is being asked.

Thanks!

No. It does not need to do anything to other servers or anything.

Just only for the bot it self. So that if a viewer does !route in the chat it will say the route where i’m going to. So viewer can meet up the route.

So there will be 3 variables in the command: (FROM) (TO) (SERVER)

At this moment i made a custom command i have to fully type every time
!editcom route From: Rotterdam To: Toulouse. On Server EU3.

But want to make it easier to set it all the time.

!route Rotterdam Toulouse EU3

so like that… i can make a script for it for you

I will release it after i have done a few bug tests

Viewer Commands:

• !route = get the current route (default london to newcastle on eu3 server)
  • !route [name] = same as !route but has a target user!

Streamer Commands:

• !route set [routeTo] [routeFrom] = well set the above command to the new infomation

Notes:

• [routeTo] [routeFrom] and both required but is optional if your not changing servers!
  • Place the first file into scripts/custom/commands if folders not there then make them
  • Place the first file into scripts/lang/custom/commands if folders not there then make them

Files

Please report any bugs here if you find any

You can also do this.

!addcom !setroute (writefile route.txt, false, (echo)) - Make sure to set the permission on this command. You can also use command arguments such as (1) (2) and set the default text where (echo) is.
!addcom !route (readfile route.txt)

You: !setroute Going to: Amsterdam (EU 3)
You: !route
Bot: Going to: Amsterdam (EU 3)

ya i was gonna go that route first but he wanted it in a script :slight_smile:

Alixe!! Thanks for this! I already love it, and i only tested it out!

I have 3 streamers that are also gonna use it :slight_smile:

This new system will require you to be running ets2-telemetry-server-3.2.5 Custom Build for this to work!

It will require the custom version as the current version on there github doesnt access-control-allow-origin "*" where as i have added this to my custom build

Current Script Version:

Viewer Commands:

• !ets2 route = get the current route (default is eu3 server)
  • !ets2 payout= get the current jobs payout

Streamer Commands:

• !ets2 set server [Server] = set the current server your playing on (put OFFLINE if single player)
  • !ets2 set address [IP Address] = sets the ip adresss of the computer the game is on! (Note you may have to port forward for this)
  • !ets2 set currency [Currency] = this will set your currency (use $ £ or € depending on your currency default is €)

Notes:

• Place the first file into scripts/custom/commands if folders not there then make them
  • Place the first file into scripts/lang/custom/commands if folders not there then make them

Files

Please report any bugs here if you find any

Really really nice Script :slight_smile:

Ps. Why can’t i edit my start post anymore?

It’s been too long since the last edit was made. there’s a timer on it.

@Dakoda

Could you reupload the telemetry server, it seems to not be there anymore.

can do and thanks

New Link
ets2-telemetry-server-3.2.5 Custom Build