PhantomBot allows you to alias a random gif of your choice to a command that viewers can type in chat and it will be displayed on your stream
How to add GIFs:
- You will have to find the gif that you want and download it to your computer in the standard
- Once you have it, open your PhantomBot folder and place the gif in
- You can also add a sound to play with that gif, just get an audio clip in
.mp3 format and name it the same as the gif file.
How to make the command:
- You can simply type
!addcom !command (alert gifname.gif) and that will make that command trigger the gif.
- You can also add text to be displayed in chat too.
!addcom !command Random text. (alert gifname.gif)
- You can also add the time you want the gif to play for, simply add a comma after the gif name and place the seconds.
!addcom !command (alert gifname.gif,5)
How to capture the gif:
- Simply open
http://localhost:25000/alerts in your web browser if you are running the bot locally and you can use a window capture with your streaming software to put it pn stream. If you are running the bot on a server replace the localhost part with your server IP address.