How would I keep my current bot's points but reinstall the bot?

Simply put - I’m wondering if there’s a way for me to export then reimport the points users have accumulated in my stream while I make a fresh install of Phantombot - I’m pretty sure I mucked something up in the code for song requests and after trying to fix it for a few days I figure it’d just be simpler to reset the entire bot and start from scratch again, but I don’t want the people in my chat to lose all the points they’ve accumulated! Is there any way for me to keep them when I reinstall the bot?

Hi,

All your settings are stored in a file called botlogin.txt, you can find this in the config folder.

All your data (points, time spent in chat, etc, etc), is stored in a file called phantombot.db. Like the previous file, it too can be found in the config folder.

These are the only two files you need when moving to a new installation of PhantomBot, unless you’ve got custom scripts you want to move over. Don’t get confused though, as there is a phantombot.db-journal file which you DO NOT need.

If you have custom scripts you have to move those on your own.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.