Importing points time from AnkhBot (PhantomBot v2.4.0)

Hello!

I see as of PhantomBot v2.4.0 you guys added ability to import points and time from AnkhBot again, but I’ve been trying to search for a way to do it and couldn’t find it anywhere. Is it a command we have to run in the console, an option in the panel (couldn’t see anything there) or a path we have to input when configuring the bot for the first time (did a fresh install too to try this but it didn’t asked me for anything).

What am I missing or not seeing? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
Please take a look at this thread.

Thank you for choosing PhantomBot!

Hi!

Oh, that actually worked! Thanks!
I already had tried the ankhtophantombot command earlier but it didn’t work. Turns out the files weren’t in that default folder so I placed them in there and ran the command and it worked right away! It actually didn’t work with v2.4.0 so I went back to v2.3.8 and worked like a charm, then I just updated the bot to v2.4.0.2 after the conversion.

I had looked at that post earlier but since things didn’t work I thought I was looking at the wrong instructions. Thanks for the help and pointing me in the right direction!

:smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.