Introducing The NEW PhantomBot Control Panel

Will this web panel feature multiple users?

it would be awesome to have the ability to give mods a login to the webpanel.

So will this work with the current stable release? Or is this just meant for the nightly?

Hi,

Just updated to 2.4.0.3 with the latest beta panel download. I did this with the bot off. I added betap=true to my botlogin.txt.

The panel refuses to load with ‘failed to auth with the socket’.

I don’t know what else to do.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Neil

EDIT: The problem was that I had to re chown the folders. Works fine now. Thanks.

ummm what did u chown the folders too ?

Are you on Linux? If so, you might have to use the chown command to make the beta-panel accessible for the bot.

From the bot’s directory, you can type the following: sudo chown -R botuser:botuser ./web/beta-panel. Make sure the bot is off before doing this!

Are you on Linux? If so, you might have to use the chown command to make the beta-panel accessible for the bot.

From the bot’s directory, you can type the following: sudo chown -R botuser:botuser ./web/beta-panel. Make sure the bot is off before doing this!

It works with the current stable release of 2.4.0.3 if you download the beta-panel and install it.

It will not as of right now. Please read our blog since this was mentioned in it.

okay the panel worked with the cmd u posted thanks

Running a command through the web console isn’t working for me. I get the notice that says “Successfully ran command xxx,” but nothing actually outputs in chat.

Can you check your bot console? See if any errors showed up there an in the log files?

Just did, no errors showed up in the bot console. I also tried it on the old web console, same result (nothing shows up in chat or bot console).

Can you give me the command name and response of it? So I can try to reproduce.

command: exbctime
response: The time here in South Korea is (currenttime Asia/Seoul, HH:mm). exbcHmm

By running trough the web console, you mean the “Select a command to run” box right?

Yes, “Select command to run” under “quick actions” in the dashboard.

Also, I’ve tried several commands, not just the one I posted a couple posts ago.

It seems to be working fine here. Have you tried restarting your bot?

Ok, I restarted and it works now. Weird that it wasn’t working earlier, but it’s all good now. Also, I LOVE the new console! Great job!

That is weird. Might’ve been a small hiccup. Glad you like the new panel!

And now it’s not working again, weird. It worked when I restarted the bot, then when I tried to run a second command it doesn’t work again. The channel is broadcasting right now, so I’ll wait until they end the stream to mess with it more.