Now Playing /w Browser-Source

youtube

Thanks to ScaniaTV i learned, that there is a way to use your txt files from /Addons in a Browser-Source and i want to share it with the entire community! it’s an easy way for anyone who runs the bot on a server

To be Honest it’s very easy! You just need a Link and a little bit CSS but i will share the CSS i made for mine.

The Link:
http://DOMAIN:PORT/addons/youtubePlayer/currentsong.txt?webauth=WEB_AUTH_FROM_BOTLOGIN&refresh

if you use it local you need to change domain to localhost

CSS
body { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); text-align: center; font-size: 14pt; text-shadow: 2px 5px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 100); color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1); margin: 0px auto; overflow: hidden; }

Here a Little description for everyone who dosn’t use CSS often.

• background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)
    that means that there is no Background! you can easily change it with the help of a Color picker

• text-align: Center
    well, a little bit obvious but it changes the way the text is shown within the browser-Source.
    left, Center, right is anything you need here

• font-size: 14pt
    with that thing you can change the size. i roll with 14 pt but you can change it to ANY Value.

• text-shadow: 2px 5px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, 100)

• Color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1)
    simply changes the color of the text. again use the Color picker if you want any other then white.

• margin: 0px auto & overflow: hidden
    wouldn’t recommend to change it expect you know CSS.

The last value in rgba can’t be 100, it must be from 0 to 1. For example 0.5. Just a note, your guide is good idea anyway.

text-shadow works as follows: text-shadow: horizontal vertical blur-radius color. Horizontal and Vertical are for moving the shadow relative to the source. blur-radius is for how far the shadow’s blur will go, similar to blur plugins in programs like GIMP.

@Wedas good to know, will check it again and edit it!

@Mitsunee thank you for your answer, i will quote your answer, it’s good writen :smiley: