Openssl doesn't work

PhantomBot Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: Windows Server 2012 R2 6.3
Java Version: 1.8.0_181-b13
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): –
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

I’m confused :roll_eyes: Please confirm (or deny) that openssl command is not working. There is no response in the console and logs.

openssl pkcs12 -export -in Default Web Site-chain.pem -inkey Default Web Site-key.pem -out pkcs.p12 -name here-is-my.domain.com

You might have to install the package.

I see you’re on windows, that’s a Linux command. You might have to find an app for Windows to do it.

Ok, I see. Please update your guide with this information for such noobs like me.

UPD. I came to the sad conclusion that keystore.jks requires regular re-creation due to the fact that free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt is only valid for 90 days. The bot already requires regular maintenance, and here is another additional headache. Especially when you have a dozen bots. No good)

The only way to bypass the 90 day limit would be for someone to make a script to do it for you. On Linux this would be easy, Windows might be a bit more challenging.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.