Paycom doesn't seem to be adding a value to commands

when i try to add a value to a command using paycom, and then call that command in chat, it does not increase my point value by any amount. though !pricecom works perfectly :confused:

here is my script from the customCommands.js (its pasted from notepad, so i’m really sorry)

/*
* function priceCom
* export $
* param {string} usernamee
* param {string} command
* param {sub} subcommand
* param {bool} isMod
* returns 1 | 0 - Not a boolean
*/
function priceCom(username, command, subCommand, isMod) {
if ((subCommand === ‘’ && $.inidb.exists(‘pricecom’, command)) || $.inidb.exists(‘pricecom’, command + ’ ’ + subCommand)) {
if ((((isMod && $.getIniDbBoolean(‘settings’, ‘pricecomMods’, false) && !$.isBot(username)) || !isMod)) && $.bot.isModuleEnabled(’./systems/pointSystem.js’)) {
if ($.getUserPoints(username) < getCommandPrice(command, subCommand, ‘’)) {
return 1;
}
}
}
return 0;
}

/*
 * function payCom
 * export $
 * param {string} command
 * returns 1 | 0 - Not a boolean
 */
function payCom(command, subCommand) {
    return ($.inidb.exists('paycom', command) ? 0 : 1);
}

whats going on?

Same Issue Here

Found issue. Working on patch.

[12-01-2017 @ 12:21:48.303 MST] [MUTED] @IllusionaryBot,  you currently have 378244 coins and you have been in the chat for  2623 hours and 30 minutes.
payme
[12-01-2017 @ 12:21:50.002 MST] [MUTED] pay me something 100 coins
[12-01-2017 @ 12:21:51.828 MST] [MUTED] @IllusionaryBot,  you currently have 378344 coins and you have been in the chat for  2623 hours and 30 minutes.

Resolved, have to run a couple of regression tests though before releasing.

NVM

i found my error. i accidentally hit the keyboard and added a character on a line that should not have been there

Wise man say, take code directly from Git and avoid the fingers of fatness. :slight_smile:

Glad you were able to double check it and that it is working.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.