Phantombot disconnecting from chat

Hi Devs.

I have this problem with phantombot, that i from time to time, have to restart the login, since it randomly leaves my chat, is there a specific reason for this or do you know what to do, to make it stop.

• I have tried redownloading everything.
    I am really not sure what to do, but it can be a problem if it happens mid game.

In extend to that, i also have problems with it anwsering to the commands i have. sometimes it “lagges” out and it takes a few minuts for it to respond

• Andreas

Please provide the information we ask for, including any logs, so we can provide more accurate help.

That send it sounds like a network issue. Some hosting providers are known to have issues with keeping connections alive.

What logs is it you need, so i can send it to you??

Whatever happens to be in the logs folder of PhantomBot.

Also, please add the information we asked for in the template that showed when you were making the support request. We won’t be able to provide support until you get it added.

Sry about that

PhantomBot Version: 2.4.1
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0 (x86)
Java Version: 1.1
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Version: 2.4.1 (Revision: 6a2fb20d)
Stock PhantomBot: Yes/No Yes

Logs:
Im not quite sure what logs u want, is it my chat logs, event logs etc. so here is every .txt file in the logs folders.

Chatlogs:
12-06-2018.txt (77.3 KB)
13-06-2018.txt (16.8 KB)

Event logs:
12-06-2018.txt (2.1 KB)
13-06-2018.txt (484 Bytes)

Pointssystem logs:
13-06-2018.txt (7.9 KB)
12-06-2018.txt (8.1 KB)

Private Msg logs:
12-06-2018.txt (855 Bytes)
13-06-2018.txt (344 Bytes)

Warning logs:
12-06-2018.txt (246 Bytes)

• Andreas

The only thing I can see causing this is an issue with your internet, since you said that commands lags out at times. This is either an issue on Twitch’s end, or something with your ISP. Since it keeps happening, it’s doubtful that it’s Twitch. You could maybe get in touch with your ISP if they block websocket connections, or some parts of Twitch.