Phantombot in Docker Container

docker

This is not exactly a “Custom Module”, but I’m not sure where else to put this:

I made a simple running instance of Phantombot in Docker. I’m going to keep it updated for as long as I use Phantombot, so feel free to make use of it and/or suggest improvements.

github: GitHub - SleepyMario/phantombot-docker: Phantombot in a docker container.
docker-hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/sleepiestmario/phantombot/

0 Likes

…although I see now that there’s what’s probably a much better one based on Alpine Linux in Docker Hub. Regardless, feel free to use it, as I’ll improve the script anyway :slight_smile:

Everything works 100% btw.

0 Likes

It’s a user/third party script adding features. Moving this to a more appropriate category.

Scratch that, category I was looking for appears to have been removed.

0 Likes

All right, I just finished the containers. There are both stable and nightly images available, they’re tiny (today: nightly=96M, stable=130M), and will be renewed every 24h. Beta-panel is included.
Running it is a matter of having/creating a suitable botlogin.txt and all should be set. It runs with a backup cron job included.

Let’s hope someone out there will enjoy it, and thx all for the great work!

1 Like

Hello, Docker noob here,

i have tried to pull and run your commit. but i get error

docker run -it \
-v /phantombot/config/botlogin.txt:/phantombot/config/botlogin.txt
-v /phantombot/config/phantombot.db:/phantombot/config/phantombot.db
-v /phantombot/config/keystore.jks:/phantombot/config/keystore.jks
-v /phantombot/backup/:/backup
-v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
sleepiestmario/phantombot

[email protected] / # docker run -it
-v /phantombot/config/phantombot.db:/phantombot/config/phantombot.db
-v /phantombot/config/keystore.jks:/phantombot/config/keystore.jks
-v /phantombot/backup/:/backup
-v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
sleepiestmario/phantombotdocker: invalid reference format.
See ‘docker run --help’.

0 Likes

Hello, sorry this is my mistake. I added a nightly and a stable branch in the meantime and forgot to change the instructions. I’ll update them very soon.

For now just change the final line ‘sleepiestmario/phantombot’ into ‘sleepiestmario/phantombot:2.4.2’.

This should work, please let me know if you run into other problems.

0 Likes

I’ve made an update. There are 3 branches now: nightly, stable, and 2.4.2. Stable will follow the latest stable version and 2.4.2 is for the fans of version 2. This should make things easier :slight_smile:

1 Like