PhantomBot v2.3.8 Release Notes:
In this version of PhantomBot, we’ve focused more on fixing issues submitted by the community, rather than adding a whole lot of new features. We’re working on some cool things, and as always if you have anything to suggest to us, make a post on our forum! We hope you enjoy this release, and as always please remember to report bugs on our community forum!
As a reminder, PhantomBot is free and will stay free. We strongly believe in open source principles and providing a service to the community. However, we do accept donations to help out with the costs of providing servers and other infrastructure. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter, signing up to to our newsletter, as well as joining our Discord server for more news and updates regarding PhantomBot!
- Added a new console command (
dumplogs) that will write the latest errors to a file.
$.updateUsersObject(list)method to update the users object list if needed. This should be used with caution as it will take a list of usernames, add those to the list if not present, then remove anyone from the users object#not present in the passed in list array.
- The control panel is now on port 25000 by default, port 25005 is now inactive.
- Changed reward logic for the gambling system.
TCP NoDelaywill now be set to true by default for the Twitch websocket.
- Discord embed tag supports RGB colors (again); note that commas are not required nor is rgb(rrr, ggg, bbb), just use the red, green, and blue code separated by a space: (embed rrr ggg bbb, Message for Discord)
- The skip button fix for the YTP UI was rolled back, we added it again.
!jumptosongnow shows usage if no parameter.
- Fixed death counter text file not being updated. (Thanks 3stadt)
- Fixed adventures hanging when you only had game-specific stories.
- Fixed error with the chat moderator and the fake purge filter.
- Control Panel was allowing commands to be added that already existed, fixed.
- Fixed global cooldowns not working from the control panel.
- Fixed Discord Greetings for mentions.
- Fixed description for
- Fixed betting system not letting you temporarily close bets without an option.