PhantomBot v2.3.9 Changelog:
In this version of PhantomBot, we’ve added a lot of community requested features, and have worked on fixing issues submitted by the community. As always if you have anything to suggest to us, make a post on our forum! We hope you enjoy this release, and as always please remember to report bugs on our community forum!
As a reminder, PhantomBot is free and will stay free. We strongly believe in open source principles and providing a service to the community. However, we do accept donations to help out with the costs of providing servers and other infrastructure. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter, signing up to to our newsletter, as well as joining our Discord server for more news and updates regarding PhantomBot!
- Added console command
botinfoto get general bot information for forum support.
- Added console command
exportpointsto export your points to a CSV file.
- Added support for StreamElements’ tipping service.
- Added the ability to set a custom role to be set on users when joining Discord.
- Added the ability to sync Twitch ranks and permissions with Discord. Use
- Added the ability to set your communities from the control panel.
- Added the ability to blacklist users from showing in the
[IMPORTANT] Your database,
botlogin.txtfile, audio hooks and custom GIF alerts will be moved into the config folder.
- [IMPORTANT] Updated to Discord’s latest API, be sure to update before October 6th if you use the Discord feature.
- Did a lot of optimization in the bot core and scripts.
- Changed the bots default message for when song requests are disabled.
- Changed how the bot queues message. If needed, the bot can now send 100 timeouts.
- All command variables will now work with
- The Discord
!commandsis now paginated.
- The point system will now remove
@from any user’s name.
- The countdown variable now uses the correct timezone.
- Fixed both the
!toptimecommands not showing all user results.
- Fixed an error that would cause adventures to not finish at times.
- Fixed the RevloBot converter not working.
- Fixed custom rank cost and time not updating before a bot restart.
- Fixed issues with the
(writefile)command variable in Discord and Twitch.
- Fixed the bots connected message from throwing an error.
- Fixed Discord deducting more points than the user had.
- Fixed betting payout for when there’s multiple winners.
- Fixed some toggles not working under the emote moderation panel.
- Fixed StreamTips tips not showing under the donations tab.
- Fixed inaccurate points and time payouts that could happen at times.
- Fixed PUT API call to support UTF-8.
- Fixed poll timer defaulting to 60 seconds from the control panel.
- Fixed poll message saying 0 seconds when the timer wasn’t specified.
!permission [username]to look-up another users permission.
- Removed the AnkhBot converter since AnkhBot’s databases are now encrypted.