PhantomBot 18.104.22.168 Release Notes:
Hey there! PhantomBot v2.4.0 was released a few weeks back, and since then we’ve collected user feedback and bug reports and have fixed them in this release. Feel free to check them out below! As always if you have anything to suggest to us, make a post on our forum! We hope you enjoy this release, and as always please remember to report bugs on our community forum!
As a reminder, PhantomBot is free and will stay free. We strongly believe in open source principles and providing a service to the community. However, we do accept donations to help out with the costs of providing servers and other infrastructure. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter, signing up to to our newsletter, as well as joining our Discord server for more news and updates regarding PhantomBot!
!discord reconnectand moved it to a console command.
- The bot will now display months and days in its time strings.
- Fixed error when loading ranks from the data render service. (Thanks JustAlixe).
- Fixed not being able to import playlist with the YouTube player.
- Fixed reference error with the
- Fixed issue with the
(gameonly)tag not working with other tags.
- Fixed missing lang entry for the poll system.
- Fixed the DB backup keep days not working.
- Fixed large playlists lagging the new YouTube player.
- Fixed using
@usernamenot working with some commands.