PhantomBotDE (Vollübersetzung)

german
translation
standalone

Deutsch
Die Deutsche übersetzung ist jetzt LIVE!
NICHT UPDATEN wenn im Bot die englische Benachrichtigung kommt!
Bitte meldet mir Bugs! Du kennst dich mit sowas aus? schreib mir doch eine Mail an -> [email protected] <-

PhantomBotDE ist eine Standalone Version des PhantomBot Multifunktions Chat Programms! das Bedeutet, dass dieser nach und nach auf Deutsch übersetzt wird um irgendwann den PhantomBot als Deutsche Version anbieten zu können.

Fragen wie “wann kommt das Update!?!?!?!??” Werden Ignoriert. ich mach das hier in meiner Freizeit, also warte die Zeit ab oder Zahl mir Lohn.

Zum Github Repository

p.s.: Kauf mir doch nen Kaffee <3

Introducing The NEW PhantomBot Control Panel

I will unpin the other German translation topic and pin this on instead.

Thank you for keeping this alive!

Well i really love your bot and want to spread it further to the german community! i hope i can write you a PN if i’m unsure with something? :smiley:

oh and have you ever thinked about a Localized Version for germany? because if i can master the scritping languages i would love to do a ready to use german version :smiley:

[ERROR] [onEvent()@ScriptEventManager.java:79]

It would be very exciting to see this being actively updated, the German PhantomBot community is huge. Looking forward to it, thanks for the hard work.

I Will do my best and i Hope that i have the Help of you Main Devs if i don’t know something about the Scripts :smiley: i’m right now transalting the Beta Panel for my Beta testers ^^

Hotfix for youtube player loading loop OUT NOW!

Hotfix für den Youtube Player Dauerladefehler ist ONLINE!

Is this already useable in productive? Or sill in dev?

at the moment its more a beta then a actual thing because i get so many bugs reportet :smiley:

Well i have finished the work on the htmls, now i go into the back-end lol i think i can release the first beta this weekend!

so, der neue chat ist eingebunden! es sollte keine fehler mehr mit fehlenden chats im panel geben!