Pokemon/Waifu Game

I’m having this same issue. Setting costs via the web panel does nothing for these commands.

r u using the newest update?

I am using the most recent version of the code direct from github, version 1.5.5

Line 925 var price = $.inidb.get('pricecom', 'buycandy'); is the cost so it is there maybe remove the cost and re add it???

So here is what I did to fix it. Deleted the cost. Shut down the bot. Relaunched, readded the cost. Shut down the bot and restarted fresh with the cost in the database. This fixed the issue for me. Thanks for the help!

Hey, so I’m trying to use the Waifu script with MySQL but it’s not quite working. I started a separate thread with logging and all sorts of hopefully helpful information. Has anyone been able to get this working in MySQL?

Thanks in advance.

Is there separate txt file that is generated that list what pokemon/waifu each person has, my characterlist txt file only list all the pokemon itself and could not located another file related. or is that being held by the database? I’m not look for one that spams the chat or anything just a list that I can see and maybe use to post manually or update a online docs with.

thx for the help in advance

sorry to bother everyone on this… but looking for a fix or a workaround to the !addharem command for the waifu game. It does not seem to work … !resetharm works. but can’t add anything to the harem. newest version of phantom bot. with the files above… suggestions… please… I a few viewers that would love to play the game.