Possible bug regarding ./systems/raidSystem.js

bug

PhantomBot Information
PhantomBot Version: 2.4.1 (Revision: 6a2fb20d)
Operating System: Linux
Java Version: 1.8.0_171-8u171-b11-1~deb9u1-b11
Control Panel Information
Panel Version: 1.1 (BETA)
Panel Template: AdminLTE
Template Version: 2.4.0

I am unable to successfully enable this module via commands, or either of the panels. In the beta panel, it appears as if it has been enabled (when clicked), but returning to the page always shows it as disabled.

I haven’t officially raided anyone or been raided, so I am uncertain if this is even needed, but I figured I would let you all know at least.

Can you send along error logs? I just tested in the Beta Panel and it does seem ok here, I didn’t fall back to the original panel though:

module status ./systems/raidSystem.js
[06-06-2018 @ 21:34:54.523 MDT] [MUTED] @IllusionaryBot, Module raidSystem is currently disabled!

module status ./systems/raidSystem.js
[06-06-2018 @ 21:35:10.953 MDT] [MUTED] @IllusionaryBot, Module raidSystem is currently enabled!

Maybe something else is at play here. I also went ahead and disabled, navigated away and back and enabled, navigated away and back and the flags stayed as I would expect.

Hmmm that is odd, I only receive “That module does not exist or is not loaded!” when checking that status. I’ve zipped and uploaded my logs though, hopefully something in there will shed some lite on things.

I figured it out, I should have thought to check this sooner, but the entire raidSystem.js file is missing from my server. I used a fresh install of 2.4.1 and I just checked the latest nightly, neither zip includes raidSystem.js, but 2.4.0.3 does. :+1:

The raid module is no longer a system as of version 2.4.1, it’s a handler. You can delete the ./systems/raidSystem.js from the list and enable the ./handlers/raidHandler.js instead.