!settitle and !setgame not working for Twitch

[10-24-2017 @ 05:58:07.324 GMT] [ERROR] [streamInfo.js:421] Failed to change the status. The Twitch API might be having issues.
[10-24-2017 @ 05:58:07.325 GMT] [ERROR] [streamInfo.js:422] authentication failed

^^ This is what I get each time I attempt to change the game or the stream title with the bot and my own Twitch via chat. I can do it via my dashboard, but I cannot get it to work via chat with commands or in the panel. (set title and set game are both set on Moderator and everything is enabled for Twitch). Not entirely sure if it’s user error or if it’s an issue with Twitch.

If I could get some assistance I would greatly appreciate it! I’m completely new to this kinda stuff, so I apologize if it’s an easy fix.

PhantomBot Version: 2.3.9.1 (Revision: 334e6502)
OS Version: Windows 10 10.0 (x86)
Java Version: 1.8.0_151-b12
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Google Chrome (latest version)
Stock PhantomBot: Yes

If you can’t do it through the phantombot control panel, nor commands, it sounds like your OAUTH key is incorrect.

Use the following guide on how to set your oauths (You need the caster oauth):

Since you’ve already ran the initial setup, you will have to modify the botlogin.txt found in the config folder.

You will need to update the apioauth. And as a note, the code generated will start with oauth:, make sure to put a \ before the semicolon so it looks like oauth\:

See more information about the botlogin here:

https://community.phantombot.tv/t/settings-for-botlogin-txt/78

YOU ARE AWESOME! Turns out it was the apioauth - I didn’t realize I had to get that from the Phantombot oauth generator, I was getting mine originally from Twitch. facepalm Sheesh. Thank you so much! Your help is greatly appreciated. <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.