I’m using the newest version of Phantombot on a server. locally it didn’t work too.
Version, browser version, browser console logs, logs, please. Have you recently upgraded. Did you upgrade in place. Did you setup a new directory and copy over just your config and custom language files. This is from my server with 184.108.40.206:
Sorry. I used Firefox and Safari. The problem was on the previous version too. I updated manually (copy custom web-folders database and bot login file into config - no custom language files), let the rest as it is.
Logs on Browser just said, that some static.twitchcdn.net files couldn’t be load.
Maybe something wrong with the database - I will try to use a new one later just to see. Hope I can transfer all user-datas later on, if this was the problem.
Only thing I can see causing this is some sort of database corruption. Since you’re seeing data, that means all ports should be opened.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.