Music Player for PhantomBot is a tool for live-streamers they using the Song Request from PhantomBot written in C#.
It embeds your PhantomBot YouTube music player with “Current Song” detection for third-party uses.
- Embed your PhantomBot YouTube Music Player into a desktop software
- Detect your “Current Song” and write it into a text file, also the output format can be changed
- That’s it, simple for display song request titles in your livestream!
As written above its programmed in C#. It will be working on windows well. For other operating systems you need to emulate the program (on Linux for example with Mono, not tested yet).
You need to have installed .NET Framework 4.6.1 on your system to use it.
You can download the current version directly on GitHub here.
After download and unzip it move the folder to the location on your drive you want. Now it’s time to start: Execute the “PB-MusicPlayer.exe” file.
Time for configuration: To setup the program you need your PhantomBot credentials and host both.
Any questions or issues with setting it up? Feel free to join our Discord channel (#phantombot-musicplayer)!
You missed a feature or found a bug?
- For bug reports please create a issue on GitHub
- For feature requests contact us on our Discord channel or create a issue on GitHub too
The best comes in the end
If you want to support me here are several options:
- Join our Discord community
- Test the tool, find and fix bugs to get more stable
- Visit my personal blog (Germany and English language too) or have a look at my own Twitch channel qqMarcel
- Spend a coffee via PayPal
The program and his source code too is covered by MIT License
I just copy this page from my README file on GitHub, I hope it does clearing all questions. Feel free to commend and ask everything here!