Trouble Adding Song Requests?

musicplayer
songrequests
youtube

Hey all, sorry it this is an easy fix but I was having trouble figuring it out…

When a song is requested with !songrequest it gets added to the default playlist and I get the response: “Success adding song] to playlist [default]”

However, the youtube web-player shows that the ‘Song Request Queue’ is empty and when I use !nextsong I get “Song request queue is empty.”

The songs get added to the end of the playlist but I want the songs requests to be played next and that doesn’t happen…How can I make this work?

Hi, if you could please fill out the following form it’ll help us help you:

PhantomBot Version:
OS Version:
Java Version:
Browser and Version (for Panel Support):
Stock PhantomBot: Yes/No (Yes if you have not modified the scripts or Java Core)

Based on what you’ve said, though, it sounds like the songs are being added to your playlist and not the song request queue, which is why it’s saying the queue is empty.

Could you please do the following?:

1. Ensure your bot is running and open the youtube player. (wait for the message on the console).
  2. Open a twitch chat and type in a song request.
  3. Go into the youtube player and hit CTRL+F. Then search the name of your requested song.
  4. Report back with results (whether or not it was found).

PhantomBot Version: 2.3.9.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Java Version: 8
Browser and Version (for Panel Support): Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94
Stock PhantomBot: Yes(Yes if you have not modified the scripts or Java Core)

As for the rest:

1. Bot is running and youtube opens
  2. I can type in song requests and they get added to the playlist
  3. However, they aren’t added to the song requests queue, they simply get added to the playlist in a random order…I’d rather that the song request play immediately next.

So any other ideas?

This is out of my area of knowledge and one of the developers will have to get back to you.

Can you show the Console logs and screen shots with this happening? I am not sure how !songrequest can add to an object that it isn’t linked to. !songrequest should only add songs, in order, to the song request section of the YouTube Player. The Playlist is handled differently and with different commands.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.