Webinterface not working

Hey

PhantomBot Version: 4.2.1
OS Version: Debian 9
Java Version: OpenJDK 8
Browser: Google Chrome 66.0.3359.170

Problem:
I’ve been using the bot for well over 4 months now and so far the web interface has always worked well. Only now for a good two weeks I will show nothing more in the web interface but in Twitch Chat it works wonderfully

I have the german translation of web interface. There are no Bot Error Logs!

Best Greats
MrUnknownDE

Hey there!

Could you please first try and get it to work without it being modified? As we did not make the german translation (it was made by a 3rd party), we are unable to verify whether the problem is caused by us or by the german translation. That’d probably be a good first step to troubleshoot.

Oh, and restarting the bot sometimes also fixes things, so you could try that too :slight_smile:

Hay,

Even without the change, it does not work…

Best Greats
MrUnknownDE

That’s too bad! Could you please upload a screenshot of what happens when you try to load the panel in your browser?

Hay,

I believe that the web interface can not control the API … Is now only my guess

PS: The link is my screenshot server :slight_smile:

https://dl.mrunknownde.eu/nwx29

Best Greats
MrUnknownDE

I see that you’re probably running the bot on a server, can you make sure that you opened the following port range?

25000-25004 - these are all important.

Hey

Now it’s funny. Why was not it under port 10010?

Best regards
MrUnknownDE

I found the problem myself! Through the Apache2 ProxyPass the web interface does not work anymore!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.