[WIP] PhantomBotFR - Le PhantomBot Français

ENGLISH (Français plus bas)
Hello everyone!

As a good webTV manager, I wanted to use the best possible bot for my twitch channel. Knowing that my members don’t all know english, I decided to create a complete translation of PhantomBot from English to French!

For the name, let’s be original : PhantomBotFR (Sooo original!)

I’m currently on the lang files and once they will be made, I’m gonna start working on the rest (witch it could be easier for any french streamer who would like to use PhantomBot but who don’t understand English very well).

As I’m on my phone, please be gentle with the possible mistakes and the simple text, this will be edited asap!

FRANÇAIS (English above)
Bonjour à tous!

En tant que bon manager de webTV, je voulais pour ma chaîne le meilleur bot possible. Sachant que mes membres ne sont pas à l’aise avec phantombot, j’ai décidé de créer une traduction complète de Phantombot de l’anglais vers le français!

Pour le nom, soyons original : PhantomBotFR (Tellement original!)

Je travaille actuellement sur le dossier lang, dès qu’il sera terminé, je m’attaquerai aux autres fichiers pour que l’ensemble des fichiers soient traduits, pour que tout streamer FR puisse utiliser PhantomBot avec aisance.

Étant actuellement sur téléphone, veuillez être conciliants concernant les possibles fautes et le post un peu vide. Celui-ci sera modifié dès que possible!

You can find the Work In Progress files that I will work on (let’s see if other files are needed later) on the github link down below
Vous pouvez trouver les fichiers en cours et ceux sur lesquels je vais travailler actuellement (on verra si j’ai besoin de traduire plus, plus tard) sur le lien github juste en dessous

xnick3lz.

Hello everyone!

As promised, I changed a bit the original post, now including the github of the project!

Bonjour à tous!

Comme promis, j’ai modifié le post original, influant maintenant le github du projet!

xnick3lz.

Hello everyone!

The translation is going quite fast (with my busy calendar)! Almost 50% of the lang files have already been made! Once the files will be fully done, the “lang” folder will be done!

By the way, sometimes in the lang files, on some rows, I can see part of sentences who have something like this :

$.lang.register('discord.followhandler.usage', 'Usage: !followhandler [toggle / message / channel]');

I would like to know if th “toggle / message / channel” means the current commands or if it is something I can translate to? (Or if it’s a mix of both)

Bonjour à tous!

La traduction se fait plutôt rapidement (avec mon emploi du temps chargé)! Près de 50% du fichier “lang” ont déjà été traduits! Lorsque le dossier complet sera traduit, je le mettrai en ligne pour que vous puissiez déjà l’utiliser!

xnick3lz

!followhandler toggle or message or channel are set commands, they cannot be edited from the lang, you’d need to modify the code to change them.

Okay, I’ll take care at what I change then! Thx! :slight_smile: