PhantomBot v2.3.6 Release Notes:
In this version of PhantomBot, we address many issues that were introduced in our previous build, v184.108.40.206. We hope you enjoy this release, and as always please remember to report bugs on our community forum. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter, signing up to to our newsletter, as well as joining our Discord server for more news and updates regarding PhantomBot!
In other news, we surpassed 50,000 downloads! We couldn’t thank you enough for using PhantomBot, this milestone is incredible, and it means a lot from us on the PhantomBot team. Thank you for all your support and for using our bot. If you haven’t yet, recommend PhantomBot to your friends! Thank you, once again. You guys are awesome, and we love you.
Twitch Change Log:
Changes regarding the Twitch portion of the bot.
(readfilerand location). This will read a random line a given file.
(# number,number). This will give you a random number from a given range.
- Added regex support for the chat moderator blacklist. Just add
regex: before the blacklist to use it.
!bet current as which will show the current stats of the bet that is currently opened.
- Added an option to give out more points to users that have been active since the last points payout.
- Added a variable to encode URLs.
- Added new default text files for our handlers modules. Check them out in the bot’s addons folder.
- Added an option to set the amount of viewers required to trigger the hosting alert.
- Added back the viewers tab under the permission section of the panel.
- Added new logic for when Twitch moves the subscriber messages to the
- Fixed StreamLabs donations not working anymore due to changes in their API.
The YouTube player will now automatically skip songs that are unavailable.
- [IMPORTANT] Resolved issue with threads not being properly released in some instances. This will fix the bot using a lot of memory for larger channels.
- Fixed an error in the GameWisp module which would cause it to break upon new subscribers if you had the Discord module enabled.
- Fixed not being able to update some chat moderation messages and ban reasons.
- Fixed not being able to use special characters in commands and aliases.
- Fixed caps moderation not working if there were no emotes in the message.
- Fixed a typo in the points penalty message.
- Fixed the ability to add custom commands with an extra
- Fixed not being able to use symbols in the
(currenttime) command variable.
- Fixed not being able to add a reply message with the
(writefile) command tag.
- Fixed possible infinite loop when using /w with the host handler.
- Fixed ability to open bets without any options.
- Fixed ability to close a bet on an option that didn’t exist.
- Fixed NullPointerException error when shutting down the bot before it joined the channel.
- Fixed memory leak in the web panel.
- Fixed having to reboot the bot to push some GameWisp subscribers to the subscriber group.
- You can now use spaces in the alias panel.
- You can now use double quotes in the quotes system.
- Updated the TwitchAlerts API link to use StreamLabs.
- The poll system will no longer default to a timer of 60 seconds. Polls will now be open until closed.
- There is now a 5 second cooldown for all of the bot’s warning messages.
- New cooldown system, this new system will allow you to choose if a command has a per-user cooldown or if it is global. Not more toggle for all commands! By default all commands will be set to global.
- The bot will no longer make any API calls when starting up, meaning it will start faster!
Discord Change Log:
Changes regarding the Discord portion of the bot (discordHandler.js).
- Added ability to link your Twitch account with Discord
- Added ability to check your Twitch points in Discord.
- Added a toggle to post Twitch moderation logs in Discord.
- Added an option to mark the bot status in Discord as “streaming” when you go live on Twitch.
(readfilerand location). This will read a random line in that given file.
(# number,number). This will give you a random number from that given range.
!aliascom for Discord.
- Added a tag to change roles on Discord.
(setrole USERNAME, ROLE).
- Added a command to set the bot game and streaming URL.
- Added an embed tag for Discord.
(embed COLOR/RGB, MESSAGE).
- Added keywords to the Discord panel.
- Added a variable to encode URLs.
- Added the dice roll game from Twitch to Discord.
- Added the slot machine game from Twitch to Discord.
- Added the gambling game from Twitch to Discord.
- New cooldown system! This new system will allow to set commands to a per-user cooldown just like Twitch!
- Added ability to set commands to only work in multiple channels, this is no longer limited to one.
- The cleanup command for Discord will now delete your own message.
- Fixed a typo in the greetings system channel message.
- Fixed an error which was caused by adding a cost for a Discord command.